Thursday 5 March 2009

In India one cannot purchase Amway products directly

I am glad my friend responded to allow me to put forward the point. I do not know from which country my 'learned' friend is responding, in India, no one can purchase Amway products without becoming a member and it is a fact. I have personally gone to the distributor point and they refused to sell me the products. They directed me to go to one of the IBOs who harassed me to become a member first so that I can earn a lot of money. Moreover, the IBOs do not give any receipt for the products purchased. What kind of business model is this my friend? One can shut one's eyes and pretend that everything is normal. But the reality is otherwise.
My friend does not answer to the earlier queries about how the Amway is cheating the Government by not paying taxes and illegally sharing the booty. For instance, the Amway is paying the tax to the government on the ex-factory price of Rs. 16 with regard to Glister toothpaste but selling it to people for Rs. 120. Who is sharing the Rs. 104 and what tax they are paying on this amount. This is only an example. There are products of high value and several lakhs of rupees of tax is evaded. Is this the great business model my friend?
In respect to the business model of Amway, my dear friend, the Andhra Pradesh High Court described this business model as illegal and the Supreme Court of India also confirmed it. Criminal cases are pending against this fraudulent company. Still, the company and self-centred IBOs think of lining their pockets without considering the large number of fellow citizens.
Three cheers my friend stop cheating your fellow human beings.
More later about the unethical practices of IBOs and the Amway.

1 comment:

IBOFB said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

In the on post you claim you can't buy a product from an IBO, and also claim that they don't give you a receipt?

A receipt for what exactly? I thought you couldn't buy a product?

hahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

it's nice to start my day with such a laugh, thank you!

hahhahahahahahhaha