Saturday 25 April 2009

No takers of Amway products on e-bay proves that they are rubbish

Dear Shyam

Mr. (Tex) Johnson and Mr. (IBOFB) Steadson are customers of 'Amway's' instigators, but since they are self-confessed de facto commission agents of 'Amway's' instigators, they cannot be accurately described as authentic retail customers (no matter what they steadfastly pretend to be reality). Whether they choose to admit it or not, what they've actually been peddled, and have peddled to others, is an infinite share of their own finite money. Granted, they have been given a few cheaply-produced packets of soap, tubes of toothpaste, etc., just to distract their minds. However, they might as well have been given bottles of snake -oil.
During the recent UK enquiry, a team of experienced government accountants began to study the so-called 'Amway Compensation Plan.' Tellingly, even they found it to be so fiercely complex, that they couldn't make head or tail of it. What the accountants apparently never grasped was that the whole of this document is nothing more than mystifying nonsense, economic hocus-pocus designed to shut down individuals' critical and evaluative faculties without their fully informed consent. It doesn't matter in the slightest how you divide up the money in any closed-market, the very most the overwhelming majority of contributing participants can hope to get back, is what they started with. This incontrovertible logic applies no matter what mind-numbing camouflage is used to disguise this form of fraud. Pseudo-scientific mystification, is one of the universal dentifying characteristics of a cult.
Since the 'Amway' products are (effectively) unsaleable on the open market, they are another red herring. If anyone doubts this fact, then I suggest they just take a look on e-bay (all around the world); where they can find mountains of 'Amway' rubbish always for sale at prices that are an accurate reflexion of its real lack of value.
David Brear

4 comments:

Tex said...

Mr. Brear, I find you are a fine individual and good friend. However, I would like to kindly correct the heading of this thread, if you don't mind. I have purchased many items on eBay, including products and various tools. So, if you don't mind, because I wouldn't want to cause any undue hardship, a slight correction should be made to your post, as there is at least one "taker" of Amway products on eBay, and I have noticed there are others buying these items as well, but in no way did I want to upset you or appear I was telling you that your premise is wrong, because I know you as a fine, upstanding individual, just like this blog host, and my best friend (and hero) in the whole wide world, ibofb. Thank you for your open mindedness and understanding in this itsy-bitsy adjustment (as I know it couldn't be an error, you are FAR too perfect for that to be the case).

http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/amway-shoots-across-bow.html

rocket said...

Agreed.

They are rubbish.

Tex said...

Mr. Rocket, I find you are a fine individual and good friend. However, I would like to kindly correct your comment, if you don't mind. I have purchased many items on eBay, including products and various tools. So, if you don't mind, because I wouldn't want to cause any undue hardship, a slight correction should be made to your post, as there is at least one "taker" of Amway products on eBay, and I have noticed there are others buying these items as well, but in no way did I want to upset you or appear I was telling you that your premise is wrong, because I know you as a fine, upstanding individual, just like this blog host, and my best friend (and hero) in the whole wide world, ibofb. Thank you for your open mindedness and understanding in this itsy-bitsy adjustment (as I know it couldn't be an error, you are FAR too perfect for that to be the case).

http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/amway-shoots-across-bow.html

Tex said...

Mr. Rocket, I find you are a fine individual and good friend. Your latest post on qblog:

http://www.webraw.com/quixtar/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4626

almost brought tears to my eyes (to be truthful, I cried so much I shorted out my keyboard!). You are so incredibly nice to accept me just the way I am, whether I am "old" or "new." Now that's unconditional love I will think about every single day of my life, if not several times a day.
I know you as a fine, upstanding individual, just like this blog host, and my best friend (and hero) in the whole wide world, ibofb. Plus, I can't wait to hear back from Ms. Bridgett, I asked her to be my friend and hero recently. Thank you for your open mindedness and understanding in overlooking my imperfections, it must be very hard to do as a totally perfect person as yourself. Excuse me, the song "Jesus loves me, this I know..." just popped into my head, and Jesus reminds me of you. Sorry, I have to sign off, I'm started to cry in gratitude again.

http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/amway-shoots-across-bow.html