Saturday 26 December 2009

Amway's business model is illegal

Here is an e-mail reproduced here for the benefit of our valued readers.
"I too was brainwashed and lied to for two years. I lost many friends, some that I had known my whole life. I accumulated a mass amount of debt that I would tell myself would be paid when I went Diamond. Needless to say, I filed bankruptcy and my credit was screwed for several years. Financially, my life has never been the same. Before AMWAY, I was a 25-year old single dad earning handsome salary. Today I make just enough to get by and live a very simple life. My sponsor was a childhood friend who I still keep in touch with. Other Friendships were not so fortunate.
I would estimate that the whole Amway experience cost me several thousands in two years. Not to mentiion, the money I blew to try to impress people that I was on my way to financial freedom. What a joke! I applaud you for what you are doing!"
Amway apologists might say that he was a loser. But they refuse to accept that they are also losers. Like Teacher Nirmala's husband they too strongly believe that they are going to become rich even though they did not make any money since the beginning and nothing in near future.
Amway's business model is a money circulation scheme disguised in the name of selling products. It's a pyramid structure sales model which had already left several millions all over India and other countries penniless. But many victims prefer to remain silent for obvious reasons. That is the forte of this monster.
My appeal to fellow humans all over world is not to fall prey to the scheming business model of Amway.

11 comments:

dtytrivedi said...

what u trying to say that if a person fails in a business, that system is fraud or it is running money circulation scheme.

Joecool said...

No. No if a person fails. But when 99% of them fail, then yes, the system is obviously flawed.

dtytrivedi said...

yeah and thats for sure u are right if system is flawed it wouldn't be running sucesfully for 50 yrs

Tex said...

It would be very difficult to lose several thousand dollars in 2 years without the Amway tool scam.

Joecool said...

Who said the system is running successfully? All you have is new IBOs replacing the ones who quit, at least in the US. US IBOs are treading water, there are very few new diamonds and higher up pins.

Tex said...

jc,

It depends on who you are. If you're an LCK the (Amway tool scam) system is running fine. If you're a below Platinum IBO, as about 99% of IBOs are, you're being ripped off via the (Amay tool scam) system. How many times do I have to beat this simple concept into your hard, coconut Hawaiian skull to get you understand?

Joecool said...

Tex, if you tried to assault me in person, I would beat the shit out of you.

You were scared of Bridgett and IBOFB in Prague from all accounts I heard.

Suprit said...

Problem is you can not do it because you are a looser. or you don't want to see the truth.

Suprit said...

Problem is you are a looser who couldn't do that. You have no eye to see the truth or you don;t want to...

Unknown said...

ok..ebough with the verbal blog bashing. i am being told by my gf here in canada that it can benifit my family. i have a famikt of five and i need more info on this then just the basics. i do not have time for the verbal bs. but someone please help me learn more in this buisness so i can make a clear decision on what is best for my family. best regards.

Shyam Sundar said...

Shan Barnes

just read the AP High COurt judgement in this blog how the business model is illegal. It is available in this blog in full.