Thursday 4 February 2010

Real friends always tell truth Trivedi

Shyam
A wise friend of mine (who has been following your Blog with great interest) has made a good point. She wants to know how Trivedi can continue to believe the 'Amway' Ministry of Truth, when it is obviously in the financial interests of the organization to lie him? Yet Trivedi refuses to believe us when we have no financial interest in lying to him.
This brings me back to what I have already told Trivedi:
In life, it is your real friends who continue to tell you the truth (no matter how painful this might be) whilst your enemies tell you attractive lies.
David Brear

2 comments:

dtytrivedi said...

hey very nice point, but let me tell u this.

1. are you all my prospects? No

2. are u all my downlines? No

3. Will i be benifit if u believe it or not what I am saying? No

Even if u keep on writing against amway it is not going to affect my business anyways.

Dear brear and shyam My intentions are similar to that of yours.

Today i tell to all the readers, tell me one single source which i mentioned to prove my point which according to you is not a credible source of information.

Atleast i am citing research and database organisations rather than blogs.

Tex said...

Brear,

A wise person doesn't listen to a stupid one. YOU are a stupid one. LOL