Monday 15 August 2011

Amway is Killing Me!


A recent searcher on Google found their way to my blog by typing in “Amway                           is killing me”.
Literally or figuratively I have no way or knowing.
I’ve seen comments on other blogs and in the book Merchants of Deception where association with Amway literally killed IBOs. 
Tired IBOs died while driving home late at night from an Amway meeting and fell asleep at the wheel and were killed in a car crash. There were two employees at Amway headquarters who worked in the technology department (I think) who were having an affair and the man killed the woman and then committed suicide - if I remember the story correctly. I read it last year and haven’t gone back to review it.
There are likely many other stories out there that we don’t know about. I’m sure some IBO’s have committed suicide after losing all their money, their house, and their family thanks to their Amway stint. All tragic deaths. And of course similar stories have happened to people everywhere who had nothing to do with Amway. I’d say it's accurate that Amway has been a contributing factor to some deaths. Actual numbers will likely never be known. Who keeps track of morbid details anyway where people were killed and Amway was the common denominator.
What about figuratively? People often throw around phrases like “If you don’t show up at dinnertime with my pizza I’m going to kill you.” Unless they’re a mentally deranged individual they don’t really mean they’ll take the person’s life if their slice of deep dish pepperoni doesn’t show up on time. More than likely they’ll just be pissed off and won’t slice the person’s throat.
“Amway is killing me.”
Interesting topic for a search and I wonder how Amway is killing this individual.
In my case Amway was killing me by using my husband against me on the direct orders of this fucking upline and that son of a bitch Platinum in particular. Amway took a lovely, kind, sensitive person and turned him into an ugly, sneering, condescending son of a bitch who looked down his nose at people who didn’t want anything to do with Amway and treated them like shit the way he was trained to do so by his upline.
Amway was killing me by stealing our money.
Amway was killing me by stealing our time.
Amway was killing me filling my house with their shitty products.
Amway was killing me by putting up with a pompous sack of shit Platinum who demanded my husband’s submission and adoration.
Amway was killing me by tormenting my emotional well being.
Amway was killing me by boring me to death sitting in at meetings and functions.
Back to the original searcher who says “Amway is killing me”. I sure hope he means this only as words of frustration and not that he’s actually considering killing himself, committing suicide because of Amway.
http://marriedtoanambot.blogspot.com/2011/04/amway-is-killing-me.html
Good luck to you searcher. I hope you find the answer you need to break loose from the Amway cult. 

2 comments:

stsv said...

Amway opportunity has given me a new lease of life and a reason to live.

Shyam Sundar said...

stsv,
You did not say how much you are earning every month by selling products and how Amway gave you new lease of life.